Superbowl recipes aren’t just for adults! These cute Chicken Nugget Cheese Pizzas are sure to please your little ones. Although my husband ate a bunch of them too. 🙂
As you can see from the title of the recipe…… these are a combo of chicken nuggets…….. and cheese pizza! Simple. Easy to make. and GOOD.
These would also make great meals for a sleepover or parties. Get the kids involved with making them too. One of my sons favorite things to do is sprinkling shredded cheese….. on anything really!
Chicken Nugget Cheese Pizzas
I let my son put the chicken nuggets into the large muffin pan. I added the pizza sauce (they will get a bit soggy with too much sauce) as well as the oregano. And then he topped it with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
They go in the oven at 400 degrees and cook for about 12-14 minutes until the chicken nuggets are heated through and the cheese is melted.
A fantastically easy appetizer for the whole family. You can even serve over pasta for dinner for a fun Chicken Parmesan dish!
More appetizer recipes you might enjoy:
- Quick and Easy Mini Tortilla Pizzas
- Stuffed Jalapeno Nachos
- Slow Cooker Cocktail Meatballs
- Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders
- 12 frozen chicken nuggets
- 4 oz pizza sauce
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased muffin pan.
- Cover each nugget equally with sauce.
- Sprinkle nuggets with oregano and cheese.
- Place in oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer or for dinner for the kids. You can even serve them over pasta.