The first time I came across this recipe it was labeled “World’s Best Chicken.” That’s a bold declaration. But could actually be true. By far the easiest and most delicious baked chicken breasts I’ve made my family!
No marinating. And extremely JUICY.
Easiest and Best Baked Chicken Breasts!
Simple Ingredients. Prep time is 5 minutes!
I don’t know if I can claim “world’s best chicken” but even with no marinating this is the juiciest baked chicken I have EVER made!
And delicious with every side I’ve paired it with. Great over brown rice with some hearty roasted veggies.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup dijon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In small bowl, whisk together mustard, syrup and vinegar.
- Place chicken in 9x13 baking dish (I spray with olive oil to prevent sticking. Season thoroughly with salt and pepper on both sides of chicken. Spoon mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated well. Add more pepper.
- No need to marinate!
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken reaches 165.
- Season with fresh rosemary.
I have not modified this recipe to make it my own. But I’m also not going to credit it to anyone else either. SO many people have this recipe on their blog and I’m not sure where it originated. However, there is a reason for this….. it WORKS! And tastes awesome. I will give credit to the author when I figure it out. 🙂