Here’s another GREAT Standard Process Cleanse recipe! Or for anyone trying to eat grain-free. I wish I had better pictures of these Blueberry Pancakes – because they are SO delicious and do not need a drop of maple syrup!
If you are curious about the Standard Process Cleanse I highly recommend going through a doctor or facility to get information (and support along the way if you decide to do it). But you can see more reviews of the cleanse here. I would not recommend buying the supplements off Amazon though.
Note: these blueberry pancakes take a while to cook – longer than the original recipe called for. However, if you make 2 batches you can put the rest in the fridge for the week. They are SO worth it if you are on the Standard Process Cleanse!
Standard Process Cleanse Recipe ~ Grain-Free Blueberry Pancakes
Mix all ingredients until just combined. My mistake (as pictured above)….. do not add blueberries until after you spoon batter on to pan or griddle! It won’t ruin them if you do but it helps keep the blueberries intact and keeps the batter from turning blue.
- 2 scoops Whey Pro Complete for the Standard Process Cleanse (or any whey protein powder)
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp whole-leaf stevia powder
- 4 eggs using egg replacer (recipe below) - if you are not on the cleanse you can use regular eggs
- 1 cup hemp or coconut milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- cinnamon to taste
- coconut oil for greasing pan
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseeds
- 3 tbsp cold water
- Mix together all ingredients except coconut oil. Preheat pan over medium heat.
- Melt a small amount of coconut oil just to lightly grease pan.
- Drop pancake batter on pan to make small pancakes. Drop blueberries throughout each pancake.
- Once side is lightly browned, flip and brown the other side. This can actually take awhile so be patient!
- Makes 6-8 pancakes.
- Grind 1 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseeds in a clean coffee grinder
- In a small bowl, mix the seeds with water. Soak for 10-15 minutes until gel-like.
- When the mixture gels, use it right away to get the best flavor.
- Replaces 1 egg. Makes ¼ cup.